If you’re looking for a way to make your 3rd grader’s birthday party one to remember, we’ve got you covered! Here are a few fun ideas to make their day extra special…
1. Sports Day- Invite guests over for some friendly competition with sports-themed games like an egg and spoon race, a soccer shootout, and a three-legged race.
2. Science Day- Make some exploding volcanoes or dissect a squid with your 3rd grader’s friends! They’ll get to experience the wonders of science while having fun in the process.
3. Crafts Day- Turn your home into an art studio and let the kids get creative. Make sure to set up stations with all of the supplies they’ll need to make their own masterpieces.
If your child doesn’t love theme parties, then maybe you can choose a birthday event space based on an activity they love! Here are a few fun ideas your child would love…
1. Lasertagging- Let your 3rd grader experience some laser tag action and send them home with a birthday to remember! They’ll have a blast ducking and dodging laser beams in the dark.
2. Trampoline Park- Give your child and their friends a chance to jump, flip, and twist all around an indoor trampoline park. They can even play some trampoline dodgeball or basketball!
3. Gymnastics studio- Take the party to a gymnastics studio for some safe flips and cartwheels! They can even show off their skills on the mats and balance beams.
4. Bowling- Get your 3rd grader’s friends together for a fun game of bowling and some tasty snacks! They’ll love the challenge of getting that perfect strike.
1. Birthday Cake- Celebrate the day with a classic birthday cake! Whether it’s store-bought or homemade, your 3rd grader will feel extra special when they get to blow out the candles.
2. Cupcakes- Let everyone pick their favorite frosting flavor and decorate their own cupcakes for a tasty treat!
3. Ice Cream Sundae Bar- Set up a DIY sundae bar for the guests to create their own ice cream creations! With plenty of toppings and mix-ins, everyone will be sure to have a sweet ending to the party.
To make your 3rd grader feel extra special, surprise them with a happy birthday yard sign! The happy birthday yard sign can be placed in front of your home – or even your child’s school – to show off their special day.
Lastly, don’t forget the goodie bags for all their friends. Fill the bags with candy, toys, and other fun trinkets. Get some small stuffed animals or action figures for that extra bit of excitement!
Your 3rd grader’s birthday party is sure to be a hit if you take these tips into consideration.
No matter which theme or venue you choose, throwing a birthday party for your 3rd grader is sure to be a blast. With these ideas, they’re sure to have an unforgettable day that they’ll remember fondly for years to come! Happy planning and happy birthday!