Online learning is now possible. Online courses are offered by educators all over the globe through a variety of platforms. Teachers are still unsure of the best platform for online education. This confusion also extends to students.
Many educators find it frustrating to use unconnected, difficult-to-use technology. These platforms are difficult to use and limit teacher growth. Many of these online learning sites have high prices. There is an increased demand for a platform that is easy to use, comprehensive, and secure.
You as a teacher will find this blog useful information on online learning environments. Here are some features that you should be looking for when using online teaching platforms. Before we get into the details, here are some factors that make selecting the best online teaching platform so important.
How do I register for teaching and log in?
Download the Teachmint app from Google Play Store. To get started, open the app and enter your phone number. To continue, enter the OTP sent to your number.
After logging in with your username, password and email address, select “teacher” to fill out your details.
You can sign up or log in to the “teachmint Web Portal” by following the steps:
- Go to TeachMint.com’s homepage and click on the Login link.
- You can choose between the three roles of Administrator/Owner or Teacher depending on how much ownership you have.
- An OTP will be sent to your phone when you sign in using your phone number. This OTP can be used to log in. To sign in to the internet, you can scan the QR code.
- In a room that is not currently occupied, you can still create a lesson plan.
How important is choosing the right online teaching platform?
- These are the main reasons why you need to choose the right internet platform:
- The right platform will allow you to focus on the most important aspects of teaching and save time.
- When instructing online, video conferencing is just one aspect to consider.
- This is done by choosing the right online learning platform.
- A suitable online platform for teaching is cost-effective.
- Teachers and children are protected from prying eyes
These are the features you should look for in an online teaching platform:
While there are many systems that offer online education, the cost of using them is prohibitive. When choosing an online teaching platform, cost and LMS features should be considered. The free online teaching platform Teaching has built-in LMS (Learning Management System) capabilities and features. It is important to choose a platform that you can trust in the long-term.
2. Communication via mutual means
Two-way conversations are the best way to learn. Teaching is not effective if teachers don’t listen to their students and ask them questions. To ensure that concepts are understood and communicated effectively, teachers must have two-way communication with students.
Online learning and video conferencing services are often used to highlight the privacy of users. Make sure that the online platform you choose is secure before you use it. The phone numbers of students must be kept confidential and must not be shared with anyone. There are many things you need to consider when it comes to security.
4. User Interface and Experience
Most professors are not up to date with technological advances. It doesn’t matter if you aren’t tech-savvy. This shouldn’t hinder your ability to help students. Online learning apps should be easy to understand and use. Some platforms can be difficult to use or understand. These platforms should be avoided at all cost.
5. Attendance Notification
It is time-consuming to keep attendance records. Online courses are even more time-consuming. Online students may discover loopholes that they then claim were not there. Online teaching software that allows for automated attendance can help to prevent confusion and problems.
6. Sharing Content
Students must be able share notes, assignments and other materials to stay motivated and receive a high-quality education. Online instruction is made possible by a variety of platforms and resources. You can find different websites that allow you to do assignments, take tests, or exchange study materials. You should choose a platform that allows you to do all your chores from one location. Teachmint is easy to use and share content. It’s just a click away.