The Punjab Government’s Department of School Education created the Punjab Educare Mobile App, which allows pupils to study at their own pace during the Covid-19 lockdown. Schools were closed due to the pandemic and teachers had to resort to digital instruction. The Punjab Educare app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
Schools and classes were able to resume as normal after the outbreak, but the Punjab government is determined to keep the decision in place due to the popularity this Mobile App.
The Punjab Educare Mobile App will be available online after the introduction of digital classrooms via different TV/radio channels like YouTube, WhatsApp, Skype/Zoom and others.
How does the Punjab Educare app work?
Follow the steps below to use the Punjab Educare App.
Step 1 – Download the Punjab educare App.
Go to the Play Store on your phone and search for the Punjab Edu Care App.
Step 2 Open the Educare app.
Start the EduCare app by pressing the Proceed button.
Step 3 Open the Punjab educare App and navigate to the student’s corner.
There are many options for students from 6th through 12th grades at the Students’ Corner.
Step 4 – Select a class.
Select the course you want to study.
Step 5: After deciding on a class, decide on a subject.
Select the topic you would like to know more about.
Step 6 – Now choose the option that best suits you needs.
App Punjab Educare
- Punjab Educare can be used as a learning app. It gives you free access to all the study materials that have been created by the Punjab Department of Education staff.
- This great tool was created by the Punjab School Education Department. This tool is especially useful for teachers and students in Punjab’s public schools.
- The Educare app can be used as a single source for accessing inaccessible study materials. You can access regularly scheduled study materials, such as video lessons and textbooks, and daily tasks on all subjects.
- Educare Punjab aims to ease students’ worries about losing their valuable study materials.
- The app Punjab is a great resource for students and teachers as it serves as a repository of all learning materials.
- It makes it easy for students and professors to access the syllabus, textbooks (PDF format), video lectures, worksheets and quizzes.
- This will enable both students and teachers to quickly review any topic.
- Educare Punjab is easy to use and encourages collaboration between students and teachers. You can access features like “Teachers’ Station,” Students’ Corner, Word of the Day, and “Udaan”
Log in and download the app. Friends, I’m going to tell you everything about Panjab Educare in this article. As you will see, education has been disrupted around the globe by Covid-19 last years, which means that children don’t complete their studies as well.
In response to the directives of Punjab Government Education Minister Vijay Inder Singh Education Secretary Krishna Kumar launched Punjab Educare online as an online mobile app. This will be very beneficial for kids.
This software allows students from Punjab to study online at their own pace. Students will also be able to access their education online from any location. This app is used by thousands of students and professors.
He is currently finishing his studies. This software has been downloaded more than 15 lakh times. All users include students and teachers. This app is also available for download.
There are many ways you can advance your research in this Corona Epidemic.
All of the features in apps such as Google Classroom, G Meet, and Zoom will be available to you in Punjab Education Teachers Corner. This is where all your students from Nursery through 12th grade can learn, if they are also students.
You can also continue your education using the app. Read on to find out how.
The state education department also initiated a program called “capacity building” to improve the quality of education.
It has started a series webinars to offer online training to teachers and officials. A team of education resource personnel provides training on the latest information technology programs, including Punjab Educare.